Episode 28: Intentional Saving + Spending for Self-Care
Want to know what it is like to work with Tami? Click here.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you doing your most important work/the work you were born to do?
- Are you using your gifts and talents on projects and jobs that are best suited to you?
- Are you using your time wisely?
Today, we are going to talk about how you invest your money and where that ties in with self-care. Here is my 5-part process for staying virtually debt-free. S = SET A GOAL: Pick ONE thing you really want. What is it? What does it cost? Most importantly WHY do you want it? M = MONITOR: How will you track your savings? How will you keep your goal top of mind? A = ARRANGE YOUR WORLD: How will you save? How will you avoid spending on things that aren’t related to your goal? R = RECRUIT SUPPORT: Who will LOVINGLY hold you accountable to your goal? T = TREAT YO'SELF: How will you celebrate your success of reaching your savings goal? That’s it my friend, the SMART goal method for intentional saving and spending on self-care. I've made you a SMART goals worksheet, you download it right here.
Links for you:
- Apply right here for your Satisfaction Session here
- The Secret to Self-Care: Self-compassion
- Being Awesome at Money, Habits and Happiness with Sarah Von Bargen
- Bank Boost: The Book
It’s never too late to start your year. This is how we plan ours...
Enter your name below, and I'll send you my short video series (totally free!) to support you on your self-care journey right away!