Episode 46: Enneagram Type 5
Before we get into this week’s show, I need your help! In order to give you what you want more (and less of) I need to get to know you and what you have to say about the podcast. Please take our Listener’s Survey.
On this week’s show Holly and I uncover the good, the bad and the ugly for the Enneagram Type Five - The Investigator. I learned so about this Enneagram Type because I am only acquainted with a few, but Holly lives with one. As always, we talk about the self-care practices which are specific to the Fives of the world.
Links for you:
- Easy Enneagram test -- Holly found one to start your exploration
- A cool podcast for China’s expats featuring the Enneagram. Succinct, short info on Type 5, especially at work
- Holly’s favorite 5 video
- “I Am A Rock” by Simon & Garfunkel
- Enneagram types as Vines (recommended by Harrison Holt)
- Another recommendation from Holly
It’s never too late to start your year. This is how we plan ours...
Enter your name below, and I'll send you my short video series (totally free!) to support you on your self-care journey right away!