Episode 47: Enneagram Type 6
Before we get into this week’s show, I need your help! In order to give you what you want more (and less of) I need to get to know you and what you have to say about the podcast. Please take our Listener’s Survey. On this week’s show Holly and I uncover the good, the bad and the ugly for the Enneagram Type Six - The Loyalist. I went into this interview thinking one way about Sixes and had my mind blown at the information Holly showed up with. Turns out, Sixes may run the world. And as always, we talk about the self-care practices which are specific to the Sixes of the world. Are you an Ennegram Six or know/work with one?
Links for you:
- Apply here for your Satisfaction Session
- Holly's website
- These two interviews with a panel of Type 6s are with Beatrice Chestnut. This will be the most “spiritual, not religious” set of interviews (and a really FUNNY panel). Here’s the video on You Tube.
- A panel of Nashville Sixes with Ian Cron (this episode highlights the humor and compassionate nature of Sixes...oh, and stop watching crime shows!)
- Young (perhaps Millennial) group of sassy women. Oh, yes, there is swearing AND they’ve got some good insights)
- “Don’t throw me off my game. I don’t like surprises!” This panel sounds like a bunch of 6s...and they are Christian/faith-based folks.
It’s never too late to start your year. This is how we plan ours...
Enter your name below, and I'll send you my short video series (totally free!) to support you on your self-care journey right away!