Episode #5: Your Mental Health and Why It Matters
Highlights from the show:
- We'll talk about the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study and the long term effects of that trauma.
- If these traumas go unadressed, there is an increase in heart disease, cancer, automimmune diseases, and many more.
- Seeking professional help doesn't mean you're broken!
- Trauma know no bounds...you may just be dealing with it and not realize it yet.
- There are many ways we can recover from childhood aversity!
Links for you:
- Take the ACE quiz
- Nadine Burke-Harris TED Talk
- Join me in my facebook group to learn even more; I'd love to have you!
It’s never too late to start your year. This is how we plan ours...
Enter your name below, and I'll send you my short video series (totally free!) to support you on your self-care journey right away!